How fast is your shipping?
Most of our orders are shipped within 3 business days of purchase from Los Angeles, pending availability and credit verification. Once your order is shipped, we estimate you will receive your order within 3-5 business days of its ship date if you are located within the continental U.S. 2-3 Weeks International. If you need your item(s) sooner, please select an expedited shipping option. Shipping times may vary, but rest assured we work our hardest to get you your order as quickly as possible. Any additional shipping costs are nonrefundable.
We do not ship on the weekend or U.S. holidays
- Spend $200 or more and get free shipping, $8 standard shipping (US orders)
- Items ship within 3 business days unless they are MADE TO ORDER items, this will be noted in the listing
- We are not responsible for packages that have been mis-delivered, or lost in the care of USPS/UPS/DHL. We have access to only the same information you have.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen merchandise incurred during return shipping. It is recommended to provide tracking information once available.
- At this time, we cannot offer pre-paid return labels. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and shipping is not refunded
Are taxes and duties included in my order total?
For international orders: Customs and import duties may be applied to orders when your shipment reaches its destination. Boy Potions is not responsible for these fees. Duties and taxes are calculated based on the items ordered, your shipment destination and the value of your purchase. Duties and taxes are nonrefundable.
"MY PACKAGE SAYS DELIVERED BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT WHAT CAN YOU DO?"
If your package seems to be missing or has been marked as "delivered" but you don't have it:
Often times packages are marked as delivered because your postman forgot or didn't have time to deliver it that day and it will be delivered within the next few days. If you do not receive it within that week open a claim with the carrier.
Double check your delivery address. Is it your current address? If not it could be returning to sender. Or It may just be waiting for you at your local post office. Be sure to ask your neighbors, perhaps they received your package.
You can open a claim with the shipping carrier
USPS: 1 (800) 275-8777
UPS: 1 (800) 742-5877
Please email email@example.com with any other questions, comments or concerns!